The solar electric system finally got fired up on Monday! Yes, we are now generating energy.
Brief System Description:
- 42 BP 4175 roof mounted modules, canted at 20 degrees, Rated Power 175 W
- 4 Romag custom overhang modules
- Single insulated conductor MC USE-2 cables are used to connect the modules
- There are 3 inverter groupings
- Total System 7.8 kilowatt solar array
I look forward to charting this data and will continue to share the information.
Thank you to all the volunteers who helped make this happen! Below are pictures of the system being turned on!